One can argue that the Star Wars universe has the most beloved and well known characters of all time. It is probably the only franchise where it is known more for its villains than its heroes. Here are the official Star Wars top 10 villains of all time. I don’t necessarily agree with the order but you cant argue with the selections.
10. Pong Krell was a male Besalisk Jedi General during the Clone Wars. While he was known to be especially powerful and a very skilled leader, Krell was strict and showed less compassion to his troops compared to any other Jedi. He had a reputation for winning several key battles throughout the Clone Wars, but also had a reputation for large numbers of clone trooper casualties under his command.
9. Nute Gunray. In the films Star Wars Episodes I-III, Nute Gunray is the viceroy of the Trade Federation and the secondary antagonist in Episode I: The Phantom Menace, as well as the quaternary antagonist in Attack of the Clones and the tertiary antagonist in Revenge of the Sith. Read More
8. Asajj Ventress. Appearing in the Clone Wars micro-series,, and in The Clone Wars film and television series. A powerful Force warrior with exceptional combat abilities, she wields dual curved lightsabers that can attach together and form a double bladed weapon with a curve in the middle. Read More
7. General Grievous. A recurring antagonist, he is the Supreme Commander of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic and is trained in all lightsaber combat forms to ensure the Jedi’s destruction. Read More
6. Count Dooku, also known as Darth Tyranus, once a respected Jedi Master, he falls to the dark side of the Force and becomes Darth Sidious’s second apprentice, the founder of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the instigator of the Clone Wars.
5. Jabba the Hut is the crime lord and gangster of Tatooine, who employs a retinue of criminals, bounty hunters, smugglers, assassins and bodyguards to operate his criminal empire
4. Darth Maul was a Sith Lord who lived during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. Maul was born to Mother Talzin and raised as a Nightbrother on Dathomir, before being taken by Darth Sidious as his apprentice. Maul learned the art of lightsaber combat and took on a dual-bladed lightsaber, becoming a weapon to be used against the Jedi Order.
3. Grand Moff Tarkin. was one of the most powerful individuals in the Galactic Empire, a Grand Moff who shaped Imperial doctrine and was the driving force behind the creation of its key embodiment, the Death Star. Read more
2. Darth Vader. Enough said.
1. Darth Sidious was a Human male Dark Lord of the Sith who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and as the Emperor of the Galactic Empire. Sidious, born Sheev Palpatine, was trained in the dark side of the Force by Darth Plagueis.