This trifle is just the right dessert for celebrating Fourth of July!!!
- 1 prepared Angel Food Cake
- 1 (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 tub whipped topping (thawed)
- fresh blueberries
- fresh strawberries
Prepare pudding according to directions; set aside in refrigerator to set about 15 minutes.
Using a trifle dish, pull Angel Food Cake apart into bit size pieces.
Start layering trifle with cake first, then layer with the strawberry pie filling using the whole can.
Next add half of the prepared pudding. Layer with half of the whipped topping.
Repeat layers; cake, blueberry pie filling, pudding and ending with the remaining whipped topping.
Garnish with fresh blueberries and strawberries.