This 3-tiered snowman cupcake adds a touch of whimsy to the dog days of winter.
- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 containers of white frosting
- Bake 24 regular size cupcakes and 12 miniature size cupcakes according to box instructions. Cool completely.
- 12 clear plastic teacup size saucers
- 24 regular size cupcakes
- 12 mini size cupcakes
- 12 skewers
- mini chocolate chips (for eyes)
- 1 carrot (cut 12 “corn cob noses”)
- mini chocolate chips or skittles (for 3 buttons)
- chocolate kisses (for a hat or cut out a hat shape from melted chocolate spread thin and dried)
- Scarfs (fruit roll-ups cut to size, rope twizzlers pulled apart, ribbon or yarn)
- pretzel sticks (for arms)
- frosting bag
- star shaped frosting tip
How to assemble:
On a saucer assemble 2 regular size cupcakes and 1 miniature size cupcake stacked on top of each other. Secure with a wood skewer going from the top to the bottom. Frost the cupcakes with the star tip and bag. Using your imagination, decorate snowman as you desire.