- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup fresh dill
- 1 cup salad shrimp (thawed)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- dash black pepper
In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of boiling water to a boil; add orzo and cook until tender.
Rinse orzo with cold water in a strainer to stop the cooking process. Drain well and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine onions, cheese, dill, thawed shrimp, cucumber and tomatoes. Add the drained orzo. Mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil and pepper. Whisk well.
Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss well.