- 5-6 Bananas (cut in 2 inch lengths)
- 1 16 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
- 1 cap full of vanilla extract
- shredded coconut (optional)
- chopped nut pieces (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- skewers or party toothpicks
In a double boiler, melt milk chocolate chips. Add vanilla and mix.
Place a skewer or party toothpick in the middle (lengthwise) of each banana.
Dip each banana in the melted chocolate.
Coat with your topping of choice.
Stand bananas (lengthwise) on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
Place baking sheet in freezer.
Eat frozen. Store in the freezer.